Billing ManagerPosted June 23, 2022Consultant: Robert DuVan
Preference Employment Solutions is recruiting for a Billing Manager to join an area non-profit. The ideal candidate has extensive experience in accounting, preferably in a supervisory capacity. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, you would be hard-pressed to find a better opportunity…apply today!
Type: Direct Hire, Full Time
Location: Jamestown, ND
Compensation: $53k-$75k/year, DOE
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
- Oversee the preparation of medical claims, bills, and invoices for all business segments.
- Oversee the verification of patient insurance and maintenance of EMR database.
- Train, supervise, and evaluate billing specialists to further develop the department.
- Review and resolve claim submission, rejections, and claim denials.
- Evaluate processes and procedures and assist management in developing revisions.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports, monitoring revenue cycle activities and resolving issues.
- Manage billing system operations by recommending software updates and troubleshooting as necessary.
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate:
- Associate degree required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Commensurate experience of 5 plus years in medical billing may be considered, however, in lieu of education requirements
- Experience in medical claims and billing strongly preferred, in addition to supervisory experience
- Needs to be familiar with CPT codes, as well as claim forms CMS-1500 and UB-04
- Adept with MS Office Suite, with an emphasis on Excel and the creation of basic formulas and formatting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially when providing exceptional customer service
- Must be familiar with patient statements, medical claims, and billing practices focused on medical billing
- Health/Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
How to Apply:
Please contact Robert DuVan by emailing your resume to Robert@PESfargo.com.
What Preference Employment Solutions Offers You:
We are a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! Join our network to access a variety of benefits:
- Preference Employment Solutions is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL for Job Seekers
- Your information is never shared without your permission
- Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, Temporary and Project Based opportunities to fit your needs
- Professional, Administrative, Industrial and Healthcare placement specializations
- Access to the area’s top employers and hiring managers
- ACA Compliant with health insurance options for qualifying employees
- Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
Thank you for submitting your resume for this position. All information received will always remain confidential. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss your interest in this position.