Extruder OperatorPosted June 30, 2022Consultant: Robert DuVan
Preference Employment Solutions is currently seeking an experienced Extruder Operator to join an area manufacturer. The operator is responsible for setting up and operating equipment in the extruder area, claiming the ultimate responsibility for quality assurance of the product being processed. Don’t sit on this wonderful opportunity to get ahead in your career...apply today!
Location: Clara City, MN
Type: Direct Hire, Full Time
Compensation: $24-$30/hour; minimum relocation package of $3000 (Clara City, MN), with hotel paid during relocation timeline; $5000 sign on bonus over first year
Schedule: Monday-Thursday, 6am-6pm
- Start-up, run, troubleshoot, shut down, and clean the extruder machine.
- Coordinate production runs with supervisor to ensure orders are completed on
- Communicate with the operator you are relieving to gain knowledge of the present state of the equipment and production run.
- Quality Control for dough, letting the mixer know if the dough does not have the correct consistency to run.
- Monitor and record the salt, caustic, temperature, density, and moisture levels of the product, bringing any issues to the attention of the lead or supervisor overseeing the shift.
- Verify the size, color, and shape of the product.
- Monitor product quality and bring any issues to the attention of the lead or supervisor overseeing the shift.
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate:
- HS Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 2+ years of previous food extrusion machine operator experience
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Must be able to perform basic math functions
- Must be able to read and interpret process instructions from manuals
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to lift up-to 50 lbs. on a regular basis
How to Apply:
Please contact Robert DuVan by emailing your resume to Robert@PESfargo.com.
What Preference Employment Solutions Offers You:
We are a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! Join our network to access a variety of benefits:
- Preference Employment Solutions is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL for Job Seekers
- Your information is never shared without your permission
- Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, Temporary and Project Based opportunities to fit your needs
- Professional, Administrative, Industrial and Healthcare placement specializations
- Access to the area’s top employers and hiring managers
- ACA Compliant with health insurance options for qualifying employees
- Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
Thank you for submitting your resume for this position. All information received will always remain confidential. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss your interest in this position.