Pill Capsule ProductionPosted August 11, 2022Consultant: Michael Lenhart
Preference Employment Solutions is seeking dedicated and diligent candidates for an exciting position at a local manufacturing company. With set scheduling, rotating weekends off, and never working more than three days in a row, candidates can find a great work-life balance. If working for a team that values a commitment to excellence sounds like the job for you, apply today!
Compensation: $18 - $22/hour
Schedule: 8 and 12 hour shifts available, days and nights
Type of Position: Direct hire
- Complete work orders accurately, within a timely manner.
- Ensure proper labeling.
- Assist with quality control.
- Operate and clean manufacturing equipment in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures, GMPs, and safety protocols.
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- Proficient reading, writing, and communication in English required
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- Computer knowledge and mechanical background preferred
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Keen attention to detail
How to Apply:
Please contact Michael Lenhart by emailing your resume to Michael@PESfargo.com.
What Preference Employment Solutions Offers You:
We are a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! Join our network to access a variety of benefits:
- Preference Employment Solutions is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL for Job Seekers
- Your information is never shared without your permission
- Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, Temporary and Project Based opportunities to fit your needs
- Professional, Administrative, Industrial and Healthcare placement specializations
- Access to the area’s top employers and hiring managers
- ACA Compliant with health insurance options for qualifying employees
- Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
Thank you for submitting your resume for this position. All information received will always remain confidential. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss your interest in this position.