Customer Service AssociatePosted June 28, 2022Consultant: Bianca McCullum
Preference Employment Solutions is currently seeking a Customer Service Associate to join a dedicated group of hard-working individuals in a fast-paced, local organization. If you have experience working in customer service and are looking to take that next step in your career, don’t wait…apply today!
Location: Fargo, ND
Schedule: Monday- Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Type of Position: Temp-to-Hire, Full Time
- Answer, screen, and direct customer calls, taking messages and providing information to callers as needed.
- Process orders by determining method of shipment and affixing labels on packed cartons.
- Maintain inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
- Unpack shipments, examining them for accuracy and damage.
- Verify and keep records of all shipments.
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate:
- High school diploma or GED
- 1-3 years of Customer Service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize projects, exhibiting strong problem-solving skills
- Must be able to lift up-to 70 lbs.
How to Apply:
Please contact Bianca McCullum by emailing your resume to Bianca@PESfargo.com.
What Preference Employment Solutions Offers You:
We are a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! Join our network to access a variety of benefits:
- Preference Employment Solutions is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL for Job Seekers
- Your information is never shared without your permission
- Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, Temporary and Project Based opportunities to fit your needs
- Professional, Administrative, Industrial and Healthcare placement specializations
- Access to the area’s top employers and hiring managers
- ACA Compliant with health insurance options for qualifying employees
- Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
Thank you for submitting your resume for this position. All information received will always remain confidential. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss your interest in this position.