Front Desk / RecruiterPosted July 06, 2022Consultant: Tyia Patnaude
Preference Employment Solutions is currently looking for a hybrid front desk / recruiter to join a local manufacturer. If you are looking for a family-centric work environment where working as a team is the name of the game, then this could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for. Let your outgoing and adaptable personality shine…apply today!
Type: Temp-to-Hire, Full Time
Location: Fargo, ND
Compensation: Starting at $19/hour
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 7:30am – 3:30pm
- Answer phones and greet people.
- Assist with campaigns and events.
- Enter data pertaining to AP/AR.
- Order and maintain office supplies and company merchandise.
- Assist with recruiting, corresponding with staffing agencies.
- Oversee job postings on various outlets.
- Assist and back up the HR Manager as needed.
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate:
- Degree and/or experience working in HR preferred
- Customer service experience preferred
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel
- Keen attention to detail
- Must be a considerate and skilled communicator
How to Apply:
Please contact Tyia Patnaude by emailing your resume to Tyia@PESfargo.com.
What Preference Employment Solutions Offers You:
We are a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! Join our network to access a variety of benefits:
- Preference Employment Solutions is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL for Job Seekers
- Your information is never shared without your permission
- Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, Temporary and Project Based opportunities to fit your needs
- Professional, Administrative, Industrial and Healthcare placement specializations
- Access to the area’s top employers and hiring managers
- ACA Compliant with health insurance options for qualifying employees
- Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
Thank you for submitting your resume for this position. All information received will always remain confidential. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss your interest in this position.