Fire Suppression TechnicianPosted June 23, 2022Consultant: Michael Lenhart
Preference Employment Solutions is looking for Fire Suppression Techs in Fargo ND. A qualified candidate will have a strong work ethic, sense of pride in their work, and a positive outlook. If you are looking for a rewarding career, this is the job for you!
Compensation: $18 - $24/hr.
Schedule: Flexible to work days; evenings and weekends as needed, with some overnight travel
- Install, inspect, and maintain fire extinguishers and kitchen fire protection systems.
- Climb ladders and work at significant heights.
- Travel to assist clients as needed.
- Responsible for company vehicle and cell phone.
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate:
- Valid driver’s license required, with a clean driving record
- Fire protection experience a plus, but not required
- Team player and self-motivated
- No lift restrictions
How to Apply:
Please contact Michael Lenhart by emailing your resume to Michael@PESfargo.com.
What Preference Employment Solutions Offers You:
We are a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! Join our network to access a variety of benefits:
- Preference Employment Solutions is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL for Job Seekers
- Your information is never shared without your permission
- Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, Temporary and Project Based opportunities to fit your needs
- Professional, Administrative, Industrial and Healthcare placement specializations
- Access to the area’s top employers and hiring managers
- ACA Compliant with health insurance options for qualifying employees
- Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
Thank you for submitting your resume for this position. All information received will always remain confidential. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss your interest in this position.