In Town Class A CDL Truck DriverPosted August 09, 2022Consultant: Tyler Cossette
Preference Employment Solutions is now looking for a truck driver at a growing local company. If you are a dedicated individual with a keen attention to detail, we encourage you to apply today!
Compensation: $23/hour DOE
Type: Direct Hire
Schedule: 7:00am – 3:30pm, Monday – Friday, rotating weekend schedule
- Transfer goods (finished and raw) between all locations.
- Load and unload materials or products at origin and destination. Wear proper safety equipment and always use proper safety techniques.
- Maintain paperwork and tracking information for transfers and shipments.
- Effectively track finished product to ensure accurate inventory counts.
- Assist with finished product removal from assembly lines, wrapping, and storage while following standard operating procedures.
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate:
- Both written and spoken English language proficiency required
- A valid CDL license and clean driving record required
- Proficient computer skills are preferred
- Must be able to carry, push, pull, and lift objects weighing up to 50 lbs
- Forklift certified, or the willingness to become forklift certified
- Ability to operate standard warehouse equipment
How to Apply:
Please contact Tyler Cossette by emailing your resume to Tyler@PESfargo.com.
What Preference Employment Solutions Offers You:
We are a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! Join our network to access a variety of benefits:
- Preference Employment Solutions is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL for Job Seekers
- Your information is never shared without your permission
- Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, Temporary and Project Based opportunities to fit your needs
- Professional, Administrative, Industrial and Healthcare placement specializations
- Access to the area’s top employers and hiring managers
- ACA Compliant with health insurance options for qualifying employees
- Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
Thank you for submitting your resume for this position. All information received will always remain confidential. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss your interest in this position.