Transit DispatcherPosted July 04, 2022Consultant: Bianca McCullum
Preference Employment Solutions is currently looking for a Transit Dispatcher for a local organization. If you have experience as a dispatcher and enjoy greeting and assisting people throughout the day, we encourage you to apply today!
Type: Temporary, Part Time
Schedule: Monday: 1pm-10pm; Tuesday-Saturday: 7pm-10pm; 24 hours/week
- Provide a high level of customer service when answering phones.
- Operate two-way radio communication system.
- Dispatch drivers on various routes and transit systems.
- Handle in-person transportation and media sales.
- Assist with filing, data entry, and application processing.
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate:
- HS Diploma or GED required
- One (1) or more years of customer service required
- Dispatching experienced preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Adept with Microsoft Office Suite as well as the ability to operate site specific data entry software.
How to Apply:
Please contact Bianca McCullum by emailing your resume to Bianca@PESfargo.com.
What Preference Employment Solutions Offers You:
We are a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! Join our network to access a variety of benefits:
- Preference Employment Solutions is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL for Job Seekers
- Your information is never shared without your permission
- Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, Temporary and Project Based opportunities to fit your needs
- Professional, Administrative, Industrial and Healthcare placement specializations
- Access to the area’s top employers and hiring managers
- ACA Compliant with health insurance options for qualifying employees
- Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
Thank you for submitting your resume for this position. All information received will always remain confidential. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss your interest in this position.