Plant OperatorPosted July 05, 2022Consultant: Michael Lenhart
Preference Employment Solutions is actively seeking a plant operator to join a successful, family-owned local business. If you’re looking to join a great, hard-working team, then don’t miss out on this opportunity!
Type: Temp to Hire, Full Time
Compensation: $18 - $23/hour, DOE
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 1st shift: 6am - 2pm. 2nd shift: 2-10pm, or 2pm-12am, 45 hours/week average
- Responsible for general warehouse duties, cleanup, and grounds work.
- Assist management with daily tasks and promote a team-work atmosphere.
- Maintain accurate, orderly records of business activities.
- Trouble shoot and approach problems with a forward-thinking attitude.
- Gather, clean, and package samples per customer request.
- Develop further efficiencies and procedures to promote reduced production cost.
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate:
- High School diploma or GED required
- Proficient in English language strongly preferred
- CDL and forklift experience preferred
How to Apply:
Please contact Michael Lenhart by emailing your resume to Michael@PESfargo.com.
What Preference Employment Solutions Offers You:
We are a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! Join our network to access a variety of benefits:
- Preference Employment Solutions is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL for Job Seekers
- Your information is never shared without your permission
- Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, Temporary and Project Based opportunities to fit your needs
- Professional, Administrative, Industrial and Healthcare placement specializations
- Access to the area’s top employers and hiring managers
- ACA Compliant with health insurance options for qualifying employees
- Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
Thank you for submitting your resume for this position. All information received will always remain confidential. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss your interest in this position.