On-Site Buyer and Maintenance SupportPosted June 23, 2022Consultant: Robert DuVan
Preference Employment Solutions is now looking for an On-Site Buyer and Maintenance Support specialist to join a local manufacturer. Are you a problem solver who works well under pressure? Come join an exciting team and work for a company that truly cares for its employees. Apply now!
Location: Gwinner, North Dakota
Type of Position: Temp-to-Hire, Full Time
Compensation: $21-$26.44/hour, DOE
Schedule: M-F, 8am-5pm
- Support the Maintenance Coordinator in the planning of maintenance activities through the staging of required maintenance items.
- Assess and maintain plant floor inventory ensuring efficient use of assets.
- Gather items from designated receiving area(s) and relocate to the crib.
- Unpack items from shipping containers.
- Place inventory into designated locations and update the storeroom system to reflect accurate inventory levels.
- Work with other buyers to evaluate min/max levels in customer’s inventory system to ensure no stock outs, economic order quantities and lowest possible inventory levels.
- Support client’s day to day buying needs through generation of RFQs and emergency spot buys to facilitate the order process within in the company’s e-procurement system.
- Resolve issues where suppliers have rejected an order for price, obsolescence, product line discontinuance, supplier minimums, and/or supplier order quantities.
- Assist site with expediting services for existing orders as required by the customer.
- Adhere to catalog standards/item content to ensure accurate and complete descriptions, reasonable ships-within times, and images.
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate:
- General understanding of plant operations
- Knowledge of purchasing practices and standard purchasing systems a plus
- Able to perform cost analyses
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to excel in a team environment
- Keen attention to detail
How to Apply:
Please contact Robert DuVan by emailing your resume to Robert@PESfargo.com.
What Preference Employment Solutions Offers You:
We are a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! Join our network to access a variety of benefits:
- Preference Employment Solutions is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL for Job Seekers
- Your information is never shared without your permission
- Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, Temporary and Project Based opportunities to fit your needs
- Professional, Administrative, Industrial and Healthcare placement specializations
- Access to the area’s top employers and hiring managers
- ACA Compliant with health insurance options for qualifying employees
- Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
Thank you for submitting your resume for this position. All information received will always remain confidential. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss your interest in this position.