Structural Steel DrafterPosted August 03, 2022Consultant: Robert DuVan
Are you an experienced drafter with a background in structural steel and/or construction? Are you looking for a phenomenal opportunity to advance your career? If so, don’t miss out on the chance to work for this fantastic, industry-leading company. Apply today!
Location: Fargo, ND
Type: Direct Hire, Full Time
Compensation: $22-$25/hour, DOE
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm; overtime as required
- Produce shop drawings from customers’ architectural plans using drafting software programs.
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Coordinates with customers and designers on such things as information requests, technical guidance, and transmittal comments/questions.
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate:
- Two (2) year drafting technology degree required
- Must have at least two (2) years of steel fabrication or construction experience
- Familiarity with structural steel, rebar, and miscellaneous metal blueprints preferred
- Proficiency in SDS2 and/or AutoCad software required
- Keen attention to detail
How to Apply:
Please contact Robert DuVan by emailing your resume to Robert@PESfargo.com.
What Preference Employment Solutions Offers You:
We are a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! Join our network to access a variety of benefits:
- Preference Employment Solutions is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL for Job Seekers
- Your information is never shared without your permission
- Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, Temporary and Project Based opportunities to fit your needs
- Professional, Administrative, Industrial and Healthcare placement specializations
- Access to the area’s top employers and hiring managers
- ACA Compliant with health insurance options for qualifying employees
- Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
Thank you for submitting your resume for this position. All information received will always remain confidential. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss your interest in this position.