HR GeneralistPosted August 09, 2022Consultant: Robert DuVan
Preference Employment Solutions is currently looking for HR Generalists for multiple open opportunities. If you are an energetic individual with experience working in HR and are looking to apply your skills to help our team achieve daily success, then you just might be the candidate we’ve been searching for…apply today!
Type: Direct Hire, Full Time
Compensation: $49k-69k/year, DOE
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am – 4:30pm
- Provide advice, guidance, and coaching on HR-related policies and employee relations issues, including compliance/legal issues, performance management, progressive discipline, and ensuring appropriate documentation.
- Provide managers and staff with answers to general questions on compensation/pay practices and benefits.
- Assist managers in recruitment; partner with hiring managers to make strong hiring decisions based upon competencies of the positions.
- Conduct sourcing, pre-screening, interviewing, employment offer, background screening, drug-testing, and more to ensure a great experience for new employees.
- Provide employees with support regarding enrollment, changes, and problem resolution for benefits.
- Create, publish, and review job postings accordingly on company and various job boards.
- Prepare and conduct the HR piece of orientation, review benefit enrollment, ensure I-9 documentation is completed correctly, W-4 and other necessary forms are completed and entered accurately in HRIS system; ensure paperwork is submitted to payroll in a timely manner.
- Assist in developing training programs to advance our employees’ professional development.
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate:
- BA/BS in Human Resources, Business or equivalent required
- Three to five years of experience in a Human Resources role (specifically in a Generalist or Relationship Manager position); or equivalent combination of business related experience
- Three to five years’ experience recruiting and onboarding experience.
- Must possess knowledge and experience with employment laws and regulations
- PHR or SPHR certification preferred.
- Must possess strong interpersonal, organizational, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Adept with MS Office suite
- Must have experience working with a Human Resource Information System (HRIS).
- Equally adept at working individually and as part of a team
How to Apply:
Please contact Robert DuVan by emailing your resume to Robert@PESfargo.com.
What Preference Employment Solutions Offers You:
We are a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! Join our network to access a variety of benefits:
- Preference Employment Solutions is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL for Job Seekers
- Your information is never shared without your permission
- Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, Temporary and Project Based opportunities to fit your needs
- Professional, Administrative, Industrial and Healthcare placement specializations
- Access to the area’s top employers and hiring managers
- ACA Compliant with health insurance options for qualifying employees
- Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
Thank you for submitting your resume for this position. All information received will always remain confidential. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss your interest in this position.