SonographerPosted June 18, 2018Consultant: Jordan Murphy
Preference Employment Solutions is North Dakota’s newest healthcare staffing company looking to support healthcare organizations and professionals across North Dakota, South Dakota and Minnesota. We are currently seeking qualified Sonographers in Jamestown, ND. This is either a full-time, permanent position, or a contract assignment.
- Graduate of an accredited Diagnostic Medical Sonography program
- Must be registered or eligible to register as a Sonographer through the Certification by the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS)
- Must hold or be eligible for ND licensure
- Prior work experience in Radiology and/or CT preferred but not necessary.
Responsibilities Include but not Limited to:
- Conduct patient clinical assessment and perform the diagnostic medical sonography examination ordered by the supervising physician in accordance with professional and facility protocols.
- Prepare exam room and ultrasound equipment to conduct sonography examinations in accordance with infections disease, sterilization, and patient safety protocols, policies, and procedures.
- Ensure that the sonography examination order is complete, contains relevant information, and meets the standard of “medical necessity.”
- Evaluate any contraindications, insufficient patient preparation, and the patient’s inability or unwillingness to tolerate the examination and associated procedures.
- Identify and document any limitations to the sonography examination.
- Use proper patient positioning tools, devices, equipment adjustment, and ergonomically correct scanning techniques to ensure patient comfort and safety, and to prevent compromised data acquisition and musculoskeletal injury to the sonographer.
- Collaborate with RN’s, Physicians and other healthcare professionals to provide comprehensive inpatient and outpatient care.
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate:
- Strong leadership skills with great professional judgement
- Must have a strong personality with the ability to work with many different types of personalities
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Outstanding customer service and relationship building abilities
- Strong organization skills including the ability to work independently
- Must be detail oriented and have the ability to prioritize work
- Excellent time management skills in a changing environment
- Ability to deal effectively with high levels of stress
How to Apply:
Please contact Jordan Murphy by emailing your resume to Jordan@PESfargo.com.
What Preference Employment Solutions Offers You:
We are a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! Join our network to access a variety of benefits:
• Preference Employment Solutions is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL for Job Seekers
• Your information is never shared without your permission
• Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, Temporary and Project Based opportunities to fit your needs
• Professional, Administrative, Industrial and Healthcare placement specializations
• Access to the area’s top employers and hiring managers
• ACA Compliant with health insurance options for qualifying employees
• Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
For more opportunities, check out our website at www.PreferenceEmploymentSolutions.com and like us on Facebook.
Thank you for submitting your resume for this position. All information received will always remain confidential. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss your interest in this position.