Nutrition Services ManagerPosted June 26, 2018Consultant: Jordan Murphy
Preference Employment Solutions is North Dakota’s newest healthcare staffing company looking to support healthcare organizations and professionals across North Dakota, South Dakota and Minnesota. We are currently seeking qualified Nutrition Services Manager in Jamestown, ND. This is either a permanent position or a contract assignment.
- Bachelors or advanced degree from an accredited institution with an emphasis in Food, Nutrition and/or Dietetics
- Registered by the Commission on Dietetic Registration or be eligible to register
- Current license from the North Dakota Board of Dietetic Practice or be eligible for licensure
- Prior dietary management experience in a hospital setting preferred
- Plan, direct, and coordinate the activities of the Nutrition Services Department.
- Assure high quality food and services are provided to customers including patients, hospital employees, and visitors.
- Establish policies and procedures, budgets, performance improvement programs, and nutrition care standards.
- Interview, hire, and terminate personnel while continually evaluating the appropriateness and effectiveness of orientation, training and education activities.
- Provide administrative direction for: menu formation; food preparation, distribution, and service; sanitation standards; safety practices; work standards; staffing patterns and staff development.
- Inspect work, storage, and servicing areas to assure local, State, Federal, and JCAHO regulations are met.
- Provide consultant dietitian services to community agencies and outpatient nutrition care services.
- Manage all nutritional aspects of patient care including nutritional screening assessments, charting, interviews, and advises physicians on clinical efficacy of nutrition orders.
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate:
- Strong leadership skills with great professional judgement
- Must have a strong personality with the ability to work with many different types of personalities
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Outstanding customer service and relationship building abilities
- Strong organization skills including the ability to work independently
- Must be detail oriented and have the ability to prioritize work
- Excellent time management skills in a changing environment
- Ability to deal effectively with high levels of stress
- Competitive compenstation based on both contract and direct hire rates
How to Apply:
Please contact Jordan Murphy by emailing your resume to Jordan@PESfargo.com.
What Preference Employment Solutions Offers You:
We are a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! Join our network to access a variety of benefits:
• Preference Employment Solutions is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL for Job Seekers
• Your information is never shared without your permission
• Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, Temporary and Project Based opportunities to fit your needs
• Professional, Administrative, Industrial and Healthcare placement specializations
• Access to the area’s top employers and hiring managers
• ACA Compliant with health insurance options for qualifying employees
• Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
For more opportunities, check out our website at www.PreferenceEmploymentSolutions.com and like us on Facebook.
Thank you for submitting your resume for this position. All information received will always remain confidential. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss your interest in this position.