Sterile Processing TechnicianPosted January 01, 2019Consultant: Brian Rahman
Preference Employment Solutions is excited to partner with an outstanding hospital in a vibrant community at the center of Minnesota Lakes Country. Our partner is targeting enthusiastic Sterile Processing Technicians looking to build a career with a growing company.
- H.S. graduate with a Sterile Processing Certificate
- CRCST or CBSPD Sterile Processing Certification preferred
- Decontaminate and sterilize instruments, medical supplies and equipment
- Assemble, wrap and sterilize trays of instruments following proper Standard Precautions
- Monitor biological and chemical wash solution to ensure quality and consistency for decontamination of instruments and medical equipment
- Sort instruments, trays, and medical equipment to make them available the next procedure
- Restock, label, and maintain inventory, collect and distribute instruments, trays, carts, and facility medical equipment
- Perform environmental maintenance duties and assist in maintaining inventory levels in sterile processing, the operating room, and in equipment storage areas
- Verify that equipment functions properly and repair or replace defective equipment
How to Apply:
Please contact Brian Rahman at 701-293-6905 or email your resume to Brian@PESfargo.com.
What Preference Employment Solutions Offers You:
We are a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! Join our network to access a variety of benefits:
- Preference Employment Solutions is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL for Job Seekers
- Your information is never shared without your permission
- Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, Temporary and Project Based opportunities to fit your needs
- Professional, Administrative, Industrial and Healthcare placement specializations
- Access to the area’s top employers and hiring managers
- ACA Compliant with health insurance options for qualifying employees
- Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
Thank you for submitting your resume for this position. All information received will always remain confidential. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss your interest in this position.